Breaking

How to Turn Off Find My iPhone+Phone

How to Turn Off Find My iPhone
If your iOS device is ever misplaced or stolen, a built-in feature known as Find My iPhone can track the exact location of your gadget and lock or wipe it if you think it's fallen into the wrong hands.
Though Find My iPhone is useful, there are times you might need to disable it. Perhaps you think someone has gained access to your Apple ID and can now track your location. Or maybe you're selling your device and need to disable Find My iPhone before wiping it. Perhaps you just want to purge your iPhone of all the services that track you—there are many. Whatever the reason, you can turn off Find My iPhone in just a few easy steps.

  • How to Disable Find My iPhone

    To disable Find My iPhone on your phone, go to Settings, then click on your name. Go to iCloud > Find My iPhone, then toggle the Find My iPhone switch to the off position. Confirm the decision by entering your Apple ID and password.
  • How to Disable Find My iPad

    iPad has a version of this service called Find My iPad, which you turn off the same way. Go to Settings, then click on your name. Go to iCloud > Find My iPad, then toggle the Find My iPad switch to the off position. Confirm the decision by entering your Apple ID and password.
  • How to Disable Find My Mac

    Your Mac computer has its own Find My Mac feature, which can also be turned off. Go to System Preferences > iCloud, then uncheck the Find My Mac box to disable the service. Again, confirm the decision by entering your Apple ID and password.
Powered by Blogger.